Caskett forever: From all these semi-spoilers and speculation... I think my theory is valid...
I brought up this a while back, but I think it’s more relevant now that we know more of the plot for the season premiere.
Theory: The crew has filmed the love scene and will be filming the morning after.
- When Terri tweeted the picture of the bookshelves in Castle’s office. The spines of the books face toward Castle’s bedroom, while the last 2 bottom shelves did not… It’s strange when there doesn’t seem to be a reason for it in the season finale, don’t you think?
- The last Canadian Castle promo for “Always” distinctly edited a voice-over of Kate whispering “I love you.” Of course that wasn’t in the finale, and it couldn’t be taken from any other episode as far as I know.
- All this talk about the premiere picking up right where it left off? *wink wink*
- William Keck (@KecksExclusives) tweeting Kate will be horizontal?
- Plus, wouldn’t it be awkward for everyone (especially the actors) to leave and say goodbye after filming a passionate kiss, knowing that they’ll have to get into the “mood” again come the first day of shooting for the next season… Wouldn’t it make sense they’d continue the scene for the sake of continuity of emotion? (Castle looked pretty engrossed in her! And vice versa!)
Damn. You’re making me change my opinion. IF this is the case I doubt you will see the “sex scene” on the season 4 dvds. It wouldn’t really be a “deleted scene” if it were filmed to be used in season 5 and NOT something they had cut.
I agree with this. I think people are just being really negative when they say that it will be Maddox and Mr. Smith. (And if we plays semantics he didn’t say ‘left off where it ended’ but where it left off! And a follow up tweet of Kate being horizontal.) And as I’ve said, what are they going to do? Just rehash what Maddox said? There is no reason really to start from there. Especially when we were told that Castle fans will be happy with the s5 premiere. Not that I wouldn’t love a morning after and would be happy with that, but I got the distinct impression that we’re going to see what we missed. We know the sex scene was edited it out and I think that’d be a great way to start season 5 so we don’t miss anything.
Great. As if the wait wasn’t hard enough already.
Oh, and there’s a chance I might be building a shrine for Marlowe as I type this.
I agree with that the crew has filmed the love scene. And it’s make sense that the filming schedule was delay according to Terri tweet about very late night filming and Dever tweet about the last day of filming (Twice).
If they have to film the love scene for season 5 premiere, it’s understandable that the shooting schedule can’t be on normal track (usually 8 days for an episode, Always took about 10 days).
And it makes sense that Terri tweet a photo about Marlowe thinking about season 5
(even though season 5 wasn’t officially pick up by ABC back then) if they just finished the love scene which will be used as season 5 premiere.
Other than that, the bookshelves photo is really suspicious (from Terri’s tweet), the spine of books were turned over to face the side from Castle’s bedroom which was different from what we have seen in Always.
↑ in which you can see the spine of books at the bottom two rows face to study, prove that the crew has turned over the books to make them face the other side (Castle’s bedroom). There’s no need to turn over the last two rows of books, why?
↓Because there’s a sofa which can block the sight of books from Castle’s bedroom.
↑ Bookshelves in Always. The books spine face to Castle’s study.
Beckett and Castle’s coupling is a great hallmark for their relationship and to the show.Even Marlowe doesn’t believe in Moonlighting curse, they still have to face the challenge once leader man and lady are together now.
The ending of season 4 is perfect, despite the dark side which Maddox has found Mr.Smith and threaten Beckett’s life.The show needs a strong premiere which can intrigue audience back from the summer hiatus (Hard core Castle fans may not need that though). So…I believe that we may get love scene right after Beckett lead Castle to his bedroom. Maybe this is a little over-speculate but a girl can dream, right?
“We know the sex scene was edited it out” I’m not sure that is the case. As much as I love this theory, are you basing this statement on this tweet from Marta Evry?
because she means cutting as in editing the scene. Now, ignore me and get back to your knitting
I’m not basing this statement on this tweet though. I do believe they had filmed more than what we saw in Always.
Actually I’m not sure what scene did Marta Evry really indicate to in this tweet, most likely is the scene in Always. I do know that cutting means edit.
If she mean she’s cutting the scene in Always doesn’t mean there’s no other scene. If they did film the love scene right after Beckett lead Castle to his bedroom and decide to use it in premiere then Marta didn’t need to edit it right away.
Also, I really don’t think that if there’s a love scene, they will delete it and put it in DVD? That’s a big hook for audience. It’s just a waste to put a love scene in DVD or to delete it from the show.
So I believe that we might get a chance to see what happen right after time line that Always left off.
- voicesofstars reblogged this from augusters
- maythavee likes this
- always-reach-for-the-stars reblogged this from cloudinsky70009
- illonink likes this
- withanothercleveridea likes this
- always-reach-for-the-stars likes this
- valiant-queene likes this
- crazystupidlovelymonkey reblogged this from caskett12
- katherinebeckettalways reblogged this from shipperholic
- katherinebeckettalways likes this
- luly0512 likes this
- acciocastle reblogged this from bonescastleandmyobsessions
- 9yr-old-on-a-sugar-rush likes this
- acidic-ecstacy likes this
- kcon83 reblogged this from cravingcastle
- kcon83 likes this
- dianalandia likes this
- babycastle09 reblogged this from stanaleestolemyheart
- getyourwarpainton likes this
- castle-and-lucy reblogged this from caskett12
- stanaleestolemyheart reblogged this from caskett12
- onewrit3rgirl likes this
- cravingcastle reblogged this from caskett12
- cravingcastle likes this
- sciencegirl42 reblogged this from caskett12
- xffan1 likes this
- meganrebeccaa likes this
- barbarawar reblogged this from she-s-all-love-eyeballs
- icecubes-and-apples reblogged this from bonescastleandmyobsessions
- caskett12 reblogged this from she-s-all-love-eyeballs
- bonescastleandmyobsessions reblogged this from cloudinsky70009
- novakcasey likes this
- caskett12 likes this
- ofthegoodshipargo likes this
- she-s-all-love-eyeballs reblogged this from castlefreak005
- castlefreak005 reblogged this from 3rdwheelawkward
- castlefreak005 likes this
- 3rdwheelawkward reblogged this from morethanjustcrimeshows41319
- 3rdwheelawkward likes this
- sonybear29 likes this
- morethanjustcrimeshows41319 reblogged this from straightexcept4stana
- onlythebattles likes this
- castleandgreysanatomy likes this
- colormyheartred likes this
- castlesque likes this
- coolstorybroskiswag likes this
- straightexcept4stana likes this
- straightexcept4stana reblogged this from please-never-let-go
- please-never-let-go reblogged this from caskett-evertoniana